Bring everyone for a trip down the river! We can accommodate any size group. Let us help you customize the perfect itinerary that suits your group’s needs.
Families and Friends
Special Group rates and Non-profit groups of 30 or more…
Call us at 845-557-8777 to get the lowest rates, not advertised online.
Group Planning Tips
- Plan to arrive early. We are busiest between 10AM and 12PM.
- Organize your guest list with our Group Sign Up Form. This will speed up and simplify the check-in process!
- Get a commitment from your guests and collect a $10 per person deposit. We can email a price quote for the size group you are planning.
- Pre-sign the Acknowledgement of Risk, required of all boaters. Parents or guardians must sign for children under age 18.
- Communicate your meet-up location.
- Barryville – 3883 State Route 97, Barryville, NY 12719
- Matamoras – 1138 Delaware Drive, Matamoras, PA 18336
- Knights Eddy – 1036 State Route 97, Sparrowbush, NY 12780
Organize the Details
Boats: Choose from rafts (3-6 people), canoes (2-3 people), solo and double kayaks, or tubes (1 person)
Time: River trips range from 1 ½ hours to all-day excursions, depending on the boat you choose and mileage. Plan more time to swim and have a picnic lunch, too! Our sales team can help you select the best river trip for your group.
Children: Kids weighing 30 pounds can safely ride in a raft, canoe or double kayak at 50 pounds, and tube at 65 pounds.
- Call 845-557-8777 to make a reservation. This will guarantee your boats and save your group money.
- A Master Card, Visa, or Discover credit card will secure your reservation. Payment (credit card or cash) will be processed on the day of your trip. Checks must be received 2 weeks prior to the date of your arrival.
- Arriving in a private bus? Let us know when making your reservation. A private bus can further save you money and eliminate wait time. Our staff will ensure your busses are in the right place at the right time.