Rally the gang to have a blast with Indian Head Canoes & Rafts on the Delaware River.
Planning a day with your family and friends, the Scout troop, summer camp, or bringing the youth group? Let us help you customize your river trip.
Non-profit groups of 40 or more…call us at 845-557-8777 to get the lowest group rates, not advertised online.
- Plan to arrive early. We are busiest between 10AM and 12PM.
- Organize your guest list with our Group Sign Up Form. This will speed up and simplify the check-in process!
- Get a commitment from your guests and collect a $10 per person deposit. We can email a price quote for the size group you are planning.
- Pre-sign the Acknowledgement of Risk, required of all boaters. Parents or guardians must sign for children under age 18.
- Communicate your meet up location.
- Barryville – 3883 State Route 97, Barryville, NY 12719
- Matamoras – 1138 Delaware Drive, Matamoras, PA 18336
- Knights Eddy – 1036 State Route 97, Sparrowbush, NY 12780
Organize the Details
Boats: Choose from rafts (4-6 people), canoes (2-3 people), solo and double kayaks, or tubes (1 person)
Time: River trips range from 1 ½ hours to an all day excursion, depending on the boat you choose and mileage. Plan more time to swim and have a picnic lunch too! Our sales team can help you pick the best river trip for your group.
Children: Kids can safely ride in a raft at 30 pounds, canoe or double kayak at 50 pounds, and tube at 65 pounds.
- Call 845-557-8777 to make a reservation. This will guarantee your boats and save your group money.
- A master card, visa, or discover credit card will secure your reservation. Payment (credit card or cash) will be accepted on the day of your trip.
- Arriving in a private bus? Let us know when making your reservation. A private bus can further save you money and eliminate wait time. Our staff will ensure your busses are in the right place at the right time.