Dogs love to cool off on the Delaware River! As dog lovers ourselves, we know how fun it will be to be able to bring them along with you. Dogs can enjoy the following activities at Indian Head Canoes & Rafts
- Tent Camping
- Cabins – select cabins allow dogs
For everyone’s safety and enjoyment, some rules must be followed when bringing a dog. Keep in mind that although you know and love your dog, other adults and children are strangers to your dog and may fear dogs. Please respect our rules.
- Dogs can not show aggressive behavior toward guests, other dogs, and personal property.
- Dogs must be on a leash at all times on Indian Head property.
- Please clean up after your dog.
- Dogs staying in our campgrounds must be registered with Indian Head.
- Dogs must accompany you on the river trip. Do not leave them behind in the campground or cabin.
Dog-friendly cabin stays are an additional $35 per dog per night, plus a $100 security deposit.
- Dog-friendly cabins: Deluxe Cabins with open floor layout – Catfish Cove, Whitetail Lodge, Bass Lodge, Gray Wolf, Buckhorn, Beaver Hollow
- Maximum 2 dogs per cabin.
- Must be fully trained.
- Dogs must accompany you on the river trip.