Making A Reservation Is Easy
1. Decide on a Date.
- Spring: Higher water and great rapids. Fewer crowds. Fishing is amazing.
- Summer: Plenty of water with daily releases. Water temps 75-80. Great swimming.
- Fall: Spectacular fall foliage. Warm days, cool nights and fewer crowds.
2. Choose the type of watercraft you would like.
- Rafts: Great for everyone. No experience necessary. Can handle up to 6 people. 30 pound minimum to ride.
- Canoes: Very maneuverable. Good for 2 or 3 people. Some paddling experience
recommended. Must be at least 50 pounds.
- Kayaks: Solo & double. Same as canoes. Easy paddling. 50 pound minimum to ride.
- Tubing: Good for warm water. Must be at least 65 pounds. Tow your cooler in our cooler floats.
3. Decide what type of lodging suits your group.
4. Just give us a call. We’re friendly, helpful and can answer any question you may have.
- Phone: 845-557-8777
- In Season: 9am – 8pm Sunday thru Thursday, 8am – 11pm Friday & Saturday
- Winter: varies