River Trip Reservations
Cabins or Camping with River Trip Reservations
1. DECIDE ON A DATE.
- Spring: Higher water and great rapids. Fewer crowds. Fishing is amazing.
- Barryville, NY location opens daily on April 30th.
- Summer: Plenty of water with daily releases. Water temps 75-80. Great swimming.
- Barryville, NY – open daily
- Knights Eddy, NY – Open daily June 19 – Sept 6.
- Matamoras, PA
- Monday July 5: Open
- Wednesdays through Sundays starting June 29th.
- Closed Mondays and Tuesdays.**
- **Book the same river trips by going to our Knights Eddy locaiton.
- Fall: Spectacular fall foliage. Warm days, cool nights and fewer crowds.
- Barryville, NY – open daily (except Tuesdays and Wednesdays) until Columbus Day Weekend
- Knights Eddy, NY – open weekends through September 19th.
- Matamoras, PA – open weekends through September 19th.
2. CHOOSE THE TYPE OF WATERCRAFT YOU WOULD LIKE.
- Rafts: Great for everyone. No experience necessary. Can handle up to 6 people. 30 pound minimum to ride.
- Canoes: Very maneuverable. Good for 2 or 3 people. Some paddling experience recommended. Must be at least 50 pounds.
- Kayaks: Solo & double. Same as canoes. Easy paddling. 50 pound minimum to ride.
- Tubing: Good for warm water. Must be at least 65 pounds. Tow your cooler in our cooler floats.
3. DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF LODGING SUITS YOUR GROUP.
4. CLICK OR CALL TO RESERVE.
River Trip only reservations
Cabins – Camping with River Trip reservations