1. DECIDE ON A DATE.
- Spring: Higher water and great rapids. Fewer crowds. Fishing is amazing.
- Barryville, NY location opens daily on April 30th.
- Summer: Plenty of water with daily releases. Water temps 75-80. Great swimming.
- Barryville, NY – open daily
- Knights Eddy, NY – open weekends starting mid May, daily starting mid June
- Matamoras, PA – open weekends starting mid May, daily starting mid June
- Fall: Spectacular fall foliage. Warm days, cool nights and fewer crowds.
- Barryville, NY – open daily until Columbus Day Weekend
- Knights Eddy, NY – open weekends through September
- Matamoras, PA – open weekends through September
2. CHOOSE THE TYPE OF WATERCRAFT YOU WOULD LIKE.
- Rafts: Great for everyone. No experience necessary. Can handle up to 6 people. 30 pound minimum to ride.
- Canoes: Very maneuverable. Good for 2 or 3 people. Some paddling experience recommended. Must be at least 50 pounds.
- Kayaks: Solo & double. Same as canoes. Easy paddling. 50 pound minimum to ride.
- Tubing: Good for warm water. Must be at least 65 pounds. Tow your cooler in our cooler floats.
3. DECIDE WHAT TYPE OF LODGING SUITS YOUR GROUP.
4. GIVE US A CALL. OUR FRIENDLY, HELPFUL, KNOWLEDGEABLE STAFF ARE HAPPY TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR ADVENTURE.
In Season: 9am – 7pm Sunday thru Thursday, 8am – 11pm Friday & Saturday